3.20.2010

For the Gentleman.......

So what these pictures suck.......


If your towels aren't plush (I shouldn't even have to mention clean) you are OUT OF LAW.

I haven't seen any of this in the States for a while (I'm REALLY unsure if it's still distributed here) but this is by far the most awe inspiring body wash that you'd ever want to use. That Old Spice Red Zone shit is cool, but this here is on a whole 'nother level of Aphrodisia.

The Radius Toothbrushes were like $7.00 a pop back in like 1999 and you could damn near brush your top and bottom rows of dental with each one. The Source Magazine told me to buy one and that magazine was the Enchiridion for me as a kid.
I'm not much for scents because I think cologne is a little much, but Jean Paul Gaultier isn't a bad choice if you think it's your lucky night. L'Eau D' Issey by Issey Miyake is mad pheromonal as well if that's what you're going for.

No comments: