3.30.2010

Old Time's Sake.......



The Setting: 1994, me & my guys just outclassed "whoever" in tonight's football game. After we grab a couple buckets of wings from Harold's we stroll into the party probably around 12:34. At that time, I can imagine I'd have been decked in Lo gear and a pair of Barkley's (hat banged mean to the left since that's what it was then...). This cut comes on, as one of the guys yell "NAJ-AYYY!" Everybody's hands hit the sky once the beat drops and some sweet thing in typical 90s makeup with rings on every finger comes to grind on the kid. One hand goes behind my head (Dougie) while the other still rests in the air. A few of the gods in the party are havin' a good time while bussin' the "Mr. Cheeks" dance; another couple makes out on the dance floor while all the ladies recite this cut word for word. That's how it should be everytime.......

No comments: